Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hello Blogger World!

For so so long I resisted the calling of blogger. I really did put up a good fight- but alas, blogger prevailed!

So, now I have embraced this really exciting way to keep friends in the loop and maintain a written outlet for life's happenings. Not a bad combination at all!

So where to begin. I live in Dallas, Texas with my amazing little family unit! I have been married to Kelly for two and a half years. He is by far the better half in this marriage. He is passionate, witty and has truly mastered the balance of sarcasm and sincerity. I was blessed to find him at 14 years old! How many people can say that they met the love of their life before they had even discovered the world of driving, contact lenses and staying out past midnight! Kelly helps me see the humor in everyday life! Where would I be without laughter!


"bubbles up the nose"

On August 14, 2006 our Miss Molly Grace May entered the world! It was amazing because we were so nervous to meet her and then when we finally did it was love at first sight! I could talk about Molly all day and still not run out of things to say! She has wild curls and an amazing laugh! Molly's personal favorites include: wearing hats, bath time, really any naked time, reading Good Night Moon, eating meatballs or pancakes, dancing to Modest Mouse, watching Baby Shakespeare and chasing after her little boyfriend Adrien- who only speaks Spanish! She does not like when she has to stay inside, the swings at the playground or hearing the word "no". Molly is a spicy, silly, mommy-loving girl...where would we be if we had never met her!!

"Molly at one week old"


"Our Bath time Girl"

"Santa's Helper"


"Molly at the Park"

"Molly and her books"


"Quiet Giggles"

So yes, it is a little obvious that I am crazy in love my daughter! How could I not?! Well, the only other one left to meet is Mr. Milo Giovanni- our tuxedo cat! He is constantly struggling to be alpha male and thinks that Molly is his kitten. Although we sometimes want to give him up for adoption- we love him so much! Milo loves his bowl to be full at all times, chicken salad, Molly's bedtime stories and playing with the milk top. He is terrified of outside and my niece Makenzie.

"Prince Milo"

It is amazing to think about adding to our family. The second time around is so different. For the first 5 months, I would forget that I was even pregnant...I guess this happens when you are chasing after a 15 month old! But, my body definitely decided to remind me that I am pregnant with my supersized belly. So, in February a new little adventure begins when we meet little Bellito. Until then, we will be enjoying the rush of the holidays, hot chocolate days and frequent doctor appointments! Thanks for taking the time to meet my little family! Updates and belly pics to follow!!!

5 comments:

Crazy May Days said...

testing comment box

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, juls! I am excited for the belly pictures and to get to read your writing again. it has been a long time. I love you all so much and can't wait to get to meet little Bellito. Molly is going to be such a good big sister!

Carole said...

I love your blog Julie! Cute template!

American Sheila said...

I can't wait to keep up with you guys :) Miss you chica!